California-Northern
Options

Weekend Check in

Since I was gone on Monday, lets do a weekend check in today.How did everyones weekend go?Did anyone get anything done?

Re: Weekend Check in

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did nothing but sit by the ocean all weekend. I loved it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was Vegas for my bachelorette party all weekend. Most of my wedding stuff is done. Fi finally finished painting our doors when I was gone so that was exciting! 11 more days for me I cannot wait@
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to ANOTHER dress appt looking for the one.  Found one that seems close but it's a budget buster and I don't want to stretch that far unless I'm jumping up and down "this is it!"  I'm feeling frustrated...I updated my bio with pics of me in the dresses so any feedback would be great! Other than that had a fab weekend!  Our pup lost his first puppy tooth!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding related:  sent the last of our Save the Dates out, work on our wedding websites and did some shopping for misc. wedding items. Other stuff:  we put an offer on a house!!  I think someone is out bidding us, but it was the first house that we put an offer on so we will be shocked if we do get it.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in a friend's wedding.  It went so beautifully, but it kept me from doing anything productive all weekend. 
  • Options
    elishabelleelishabelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Started the design process on FI's ring. Since he had mine designed, he also wants a custom ring. We're doing a platinum ring with brushed metal in the middle and a stamped design (similar to my ring) on the outer edges. The jeweler said it would take 3 weeks to get the wax mock up done. Can't wait :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Had my last shower (brunch at the Slocum House--DELICIOUS!!), had my dress fitting (it fits!! Thank goodness!!), we arranged for wedding night hotel (Citizen Hotel--thank you for the recommendations, ladies!), and started looking into limos...so much to do and only 25 days left!! eegads!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards