California-Northern

Anyone using Bluume/Christine Le for flowers? Please come in

Any of those who are using Bluume/Christine Le out of the South Bay as a florist - have you heard from her in the last week or so?I've been trying to get a hold of her, left several phone messages and sent several emails, and no response for the past week. I'm wondering if anyone else has heard from her, or if she is having some kind of technical problem with her phone and email, or maybe some family emergency that I don't know about?If anyone's been in contact with her in the last week, please let me know! Thanks!

Re: Anyone using Bluume/Christine Le for flowers? Please come in

• edited December 2011
    Could she be on vacation?  If so, it would have been nice to get an email letting her upcoming brides know she won't be available, but do you think that could be the answer?  Does she work out of her home or a shop?  Maybe you can send a certified letter if phone and email aren't working.  Or just stop by one day.  Good luck.
  • sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suppose she could be on vacation - anything is possible! But if that's the case, she should've set her vacation response on her email or said something on her voicemail message, or something...I am going to call back today - unfortunately, she's a one-woman show and doesn't work out of a storefront, so there's not really anywhere to stop by. I was just wondering if anyone on here had heard from her recently...
  • jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A knottie posted about her the other day. I guess she's been having some issues while moving.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh it was here: last posthttp://tinyurl.com/ycvyqh8
  • sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, that sucks :(  Thanks for the link ruthie...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would call her A LOT.I've been having a hard time getting a hold of my photographer. I'm ready to flip a bit!
  • sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh sorry - I should've updated. She emailed me minutes before I was going to call her. She didn't say what I wanted her to - now I'm debating how to proceed...  :-/
  • edited December 2011
    I received an email today from her, and had sent an email back and forth last week with her.  Never tried contacting her via phone, so can't help you there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards