California-Northern
Options

Downey Street Events

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Downey Street Events planned the most amazing wedding for us in August 2009.  We had only 10 weeks but Lauren & Emily at DSE made everything happen flawlessly.  Actually, they moved heaven and earth to make it perfect.    Lauren is the most organized person I have ever met.  Her budget spreadsheets were so detailed that we knew exactly where our money was going.  She kept us within our budget which felt impossible.  She created timelines outlining everything from the rehearsal, the wedding day, the photo shoot, the speeches, dances and music to name a few.  Her documents were color coded and easy to understand. No detail was overlooked.   Six weeks before our wedding, we had a location fiasco and had to move venues.  Not only did Lauren get us our non-refundable deposit back but she replanned our whole wedding in 6 weeks flat. Throughout this process, Lauren and DSE anticipated my needs and made me feel at ease with every small detail. I think she had the whole thing memorized! She could tell me anything from sizes of tablecloths to the number of glasses we rented off the top of her head.   Lauren responded to my calls and emails late at night and on the weekend because customer service is so important to her.   It was so exciting to work with a creative genius like Lauren.  She had fun and stylish ideas for so many things that often get overlooked.  From our guestbook, to our favors, to the dinner menus, to the bathroom amenities, and the décor, Lauren brought unique and memorable ideas to life at our wedding.   On the big day, I couldn’t have been more relaxed.  I was never bothered with last minute questions about set-ups or vendors.  I was a guest at my own wedding.  Getting married can be stressful enough and DSE makes it the best day of your life.  They even had a bridal emergency kit full of anything I may have needed.   Our guests raved about the wedding.  We were so happy with how it turned out.    I would recommend DSE to everyone I know!!!  Their service is priceless.  Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards