California-Northern

**StefandTodd**

I can't seem to find the post about your bad experience with Mom's Wholesale on your blog.  I'd like to read it since I'm a little confused as to how you can have a bad experience without actually using them....so I'd love to hear more.  Thanks!
Photobucket

Re: **StefandTodd**

• edited December 2011
    You might want to page her over on the nest as well. I know she comes over here once in awhile but you might get a quicker response over on the nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Mary!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Here's my saga: http://stefaniek.blogspot.com/2008/08/f-for-florist-flunked-firedsort-of.htmlandhttp://stefaniek.blogspot.com/2008/08/is-for-ambience-awesome.htmlI used the flowers I was obligated to use with them (the contract that will not even allow you to forfeit your deposit!!) to decorate my RD space.  The flowers I got from them were very nice and very fresh...I'm just disappointed I spent $1000 for flowers for my RD, which did not need flowers.  But I felt stuck by their slightly evil way of contracting.I just don't recommend them for wedding flowers...I think they take away a lot of the real experience of meeting with an experienced, creative wedding florist.I guess I would say just try to meet with more than JUST them.  Make sure you're sure you want them after you've had a chance to meet with other florists with better reputations.  I kind of felt very used-car-salesman'd in there, and I found their policy of "you can't give us negative reviews" (yes, they have you sign a paper that you cannot negatively review them no matter what) and "no cooling off period" are very odd and a huge red flag for me as a consumer/bride.I hope I'm totally wrong and they do a great job for you and you can come back and rave and rave and rave about them!!!!!!!!  Like i said in my blog, a family friend of mine used them, recommended them, and totally still raves and loves them to this day.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I definitely don't want to get roped into something. I haven't seen the contract, though what they said sounded good; and I really liked the girl that I talked to (the owner is a little different). I'll definitely look around a bit more and review the contract before committing. Thanks!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards