California-Northern

Wedding Venue in Grass Valley

I am looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding venue in grass valley at an affordable cost. I'm hoping for something that is $1500 or less. It also needs to fit at least 250 people and I would also like to have my reception at the same place. Any reccomendations?

Re: Wedding Venue in Grass Valley

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in grass valley in my parents back yard :)

However, have you looked at the Mine?  I know some people get married there, not sure limits of people though.
    image 107 Invited
    image 56 are ready to party! image 51 can't make it :(image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: April 20th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Empire Mine and it is $3000 not including food or any of that stuff. It only accommodates 200 people. But, it is completely gorgeous and worth the hassle. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Heirloom Inn in Ione which is very close to Grass valley. Not sure how many ppl it holds but it's a beautiful location and the owner is a hoot! I knew as soon as she said "my brides" she'd take care of me 110%. It was $2800 for a Sunday, but we've saved so much with the vendors she recomends! They give her special pricing because they like working with he so much. And after interviewing both her and outside vendors, we ended up choosing her's everytime. Best pricing and just such fun talented people! I can't recommend them enough!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I'm such an idiot! I always get Grass Valley and Valley Springs confused! Ignore my post! >.<</safety_wrapper>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards