California-Northern

DQ

This one is WR today.

What are your wedding colors and why did you pick them? Did FI help you, or was it his choice, or yours?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DQ

• edited December 2011
    My wedding colors are yellow and purple. We are getting married at a vineyard so purple was kinda working with the surroundings, and my fav color is purple! Also, his late grandma's fav color was yellow and I think yellow just pops in my reception area. =)
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute!

I guess I could answer my own question huh? We're doing red and blue. BMs in red, my dress has red on it, etc. But blue is an accent for the reception mostly. I came up with it and FI said it was OK.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Our is just royal blue.  I had it down to that or a dark teal.  I liked both of those colors because FI look good in them.  I chose royal blue because it was the easiest to find "stuff" in it.
  • edited December 2011
    Black and White w/eggplant & apple green accents.  I picked it and cleared it w/FI.  He just wanted to make sure he could pick the GM outfit colors.  BMs will be in eggplant w/green flowers.  Venue will be decorated w/black and white with green and white flowers and damask accents.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards