Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

cocktail party type reception - suggestions?

Hi! Looking for some suggestions on any venues or caterers that would provide a cocktail party atmosphere or serve heavy appetizers instead of a sit down meal. My fiance and I are known for hosting dinner and cocktail parties with our friends and families and we would love to have a reception (probably on a Friday night) that would serve cocktails and heavy appetizers which is more our style. We live in Philly, but are open to Bucks/Mont counties as well!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cocktail party type reception - suggestions?

• Options
    I'm having a cocktail party like wedding at Columbia Station on a Friday night.  They have such unusual choices to offer.  Can't wait!
  • Options
    20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I had a cocktail reception at the Morris Arboreetum.  We had 5-6 hot hors d 'ourvers. Open bar ( you provide the alocohol and they serve) and a iPod with a wireless speaker system. It was simple and elegant. It was wonderful. They have 5 caterers to choose from. You can send me a PM if you want more info.

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Have you tried Jeffrey A. Miller Catering? Their appetizers were served at a bridal show I went to last fall at Aldie Mansion. They wowed me right away. Really fresh and flavorful. The presentation of each item looked as good as it tasted.
    They're also on partyspace.com where I found my wedding venue. Here's the link. http://partyspace.com/philadelphia/weddings/caterers/jeffrey-a-miller-catering/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards