California-Northern

Floor Rentals

Hello everyone,
My fiance and I are considering having our reception in a big warehouse and so we are trying to find ideas to make it, well... less ugly. We have been looking at draping and swagging options for the ceiling and now I am wondering if there is a way to hide the cement floor. The room is huge- like 45' X 55' and I just have no idea what it would cost to rent some kind of flooring to know if it is even a remote possibility for our budget. Does anyone have any experience with renting huge floors or know of any companies I could ask for quotes? I am in the East bay area.
Thanks!!!

Re: Floor Rentals

• ki10ki10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to be that one jerk who doesn't see your vision, but you're way better off renting a finished space if you don't LIKE the warehouse look. I think concrete floors look awesome and are great for dancing, so I'd leave it as-is. It would be tremendously expensive to rent a floor to cover the whole thing. But you could easily just rent a dancefloor for one area and leave the rest concrete. A large chunk of it will be covered with tables/linens anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards