California-Northern
Options

Ideas on where to take pictures?

So, my fiance and I are going to be taking our engagement pictures soon, so we need to find a place fast! We were thinking about taking them at the park where we first met, but because of the rain and the outfits we wanted to wear, the park may not work. Does anyone live in the San Jose area where they know of any modern beautiful places to take pictures, hopefully indoors? Also, we were thinking about taking them at the Museum of Art, but they don't allow flash photography inside, just without flash, which may be a problem. Hopefully you guys might be able to help!
:]]

Re: Ideas on where to take pictures?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really know of anywhere indoors - but what about Santa Clara University, they have some pretty cool buildings on campus. You can also try Santana Row - its mostly covered. Maybe downtown area... I've seen some pretty cool pictures taken in unusual places like parking garages, shopping malls etc. Maybe go up to Stanford University. The Stanford Mall is also really nice with a lot of little things. Downtown Palo Alto is really picturesque too. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I am also looking to do engagement photos in the San Jose area soon and looking for nice spots. Just FYI - Santana Row will kick you out if you don't pay their permit fee.  I am going to look at the university and the San Jose rose garden. I am also looking at Los Gatos downtown, Vasona park and the Mountain winery. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have decided on Vasona Park in Los Gstos, but runner up to that was Santa Cruz beach boarwalk. I have seen some great engagement pictures on the boardwalk and on the beach in front of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards