California-Northern

Hair/Makeup in Chico, CA

I am looking for a hair and makeup artist in the Chico area...anyone have any ideas???

Re: Hair/Makeup in Chico, CA

• Hi, I'm normally on the Nor Cal Bump, but with the new format I some how ended up over here.

I go to Karen at Body Escentials for my hair. I've been going to her for over a decade. The other salon I would definitely check out is Dimensions.

If Karen doesn't do weddings (honestly not sure although I've seen wedding parties in the salon), give her a call and ask for recs...she's extremely friendly and super talented.

GL.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I suggest talking to the ladies at the Powder Room downtown. I also think Dimensions Salon on Broadway (close to Bustolini's deli) has like total package deals (hair,nails, and makeup)

• I get my massages and sugar scrubs at Elements By Beaute.  I was going to go through them for hair/make-up if we ended up having a local wedding.  But, I love that place and the ladies there are all amazing.  Prices are decent, too.  

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards