California-Northern

Flowers Bay Area

Anyone have sugestions on somone who can do flowers in the bay area (east bay) for cheap.  While my wedding isn't that big, my budget is around 1k.  Please help!  I dont' want to trust my wedding to just anyone!
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle. ~Amy Bloom

Re: Flowers Bay Area

• mslokesmslokes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Heavenly Blossoms Florist. Yvonne is super nice and even threw in lots of "extras" for me for free. She works out of the home, so she does flowers for half the cost of a regular florist. My wedding is March 20, 2011. Her phone number is (408)723-1729. The only thing is, she's out of San Jose. I don't know how far she will travel.
  • edited December 2011
    You have to call Nina!! she is THE BEST!! And the sweetest person! Her number is 510-506-0996.. yes, she's in the East Bay too! She used to be at Lee's in Berkeley, but recently branched off on her own. You can look on yelp for the reviews, and they're all about her! I guarantee, you won't be disappointed. She is doing my wedding in September and I couldn't be happier. Good luck!
  • vb0000vb0000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Valarie, owner/operator of A Love's In Bloom is really fantastic and she charges a fraction of what other florists charges.  She is in Martinez but services all of the East Bay (and possibly beyond too)  
    She can charge so little becuase she does not have a "brick and mortor" florist shop.  She used to but decided she really only wanted to do flowers for events so now she works out of her home.  But she has all the official florist credentials and supplies, even a huge refrigerator for flowers like all florist shops do.  
    Plus she is super flexible and cool.  When I told her that me and my sister want to do some flower shopping on our own before the wedding she was totally cool with that, didn't try and convince me otherwise.

She has tons of references so I suggest you contact her.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jassyjayjassyjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_flowers-bay-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:5ebf5a89-36ef-4f2b-8352-7fa8935ec3f6Post:af985262-eefb-4056-81ff-887e2f27c2d9">Re: Flowers Bay Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I highly recommend Heavenly Blossoms Florist. Yvonne is super nice and even threw in lots of "extras" for me for free. She works out of the home, so she does flowers for half the cost of a regular florist. My wedding is March 20, 2011. Her phone number is (408)723-1729. The only thing is, she's out of San Jose. I don't know how far she will travel.
    Posted by mslokes[/QUOTE]
    great find!  thanks for the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards