California-Northern

Anyone know of a SF Bay Area"DJ" that will handle all the A/V stuff for a wedding, but wil

I'm looking for someone  that will take care of coordinating and managing the audio visual stuff (lighting, slideshow, music), but will basically be ok with playing music off my iPad. I'm not interested in having a DJ who emcees or blends music or whatever. I know that there's value in what they do, choosing music to fit the mood, etc, but I'm pretty set on this. Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Re: Anyone know of a SF Bay Area"DJ" that will handle all the A/V stuff for a wedding, but wil

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_anyone-know-of-a-sf-bay-areadj-that-will-handle-all-the-av-stuff-for-a-wedding-but-will-play-the-couples-playlist-off-an-ipodipad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:69a8b8a8-13c5-4d91-9ac7-c35da8ee7b61Post:e15227f2-63d6-489a-ab13-d495404bc937">Anyone know of a SF Bay Area"DJ" that will handle all the A/V stuff for a wedding, but will play the couple's playlist off an iPod/iPad?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for someone  that will take care of coordinating and managing the audio visual stuff (lighting, slideshow, music), but will basically be ok with playing music off my iPad. I'm not interested in having a DJ who emcees or blends music or whatever. I know that there's value in what they do, choosing music to fit the mood, etc, but I'm pretty set on this. Thanks in advance for any advice!!
    Posted by tomokosairenji[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi! I have a couple of friends who are great DJs with experience in DJing weddings. I'll ask them today and get back to you. What is the best way to get in contact with you?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards