California-Northern
Options

Oak Leigh

Has anyone gotten married here or attended a wedding here? Any input would be nice. THe website didnt offer many photos of the reception.

Re: Oak Leigh

• Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was engaged a frillion years ago and had planned a wedding there.  It's really pretty and the people were helpful and nice.  The outside is like a garden with a small foot bridge and stone paths.  There is also an indoor chapel.  The reception area outside is almost like a bar...the seats are benches built into the stone pillars/walls.  It's rustic/gardeny.

The only things I'd point out as a possible negative is that it's kind of hard to find (you'll need lots of signs!) and out in that area there are a lot of wild chickens.  So you may have wild chickens in attendance.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that every wedding is different... but how much does Oak Leigh average?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea. We are meeting there tomorrow. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh... let me know :) I can't convince my fiance that picking a venue is important.... :/ and my new job is keeping me pretty busy from being able to out and look :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So we just booked Oak Leigh. It provides basically everything.
     Its about 3000 for everything. That includes reception, ceremony, flowers, centerpieces, cake. They also referred us to a caterer that has TRiTip and chicken buffet for 12.00 per person. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards