California-Northern

Outdoor venue in Sacramento for spring/summer 2013?

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations on a venue in Sacramento (preferably Midtown/Downtown/Old Sac) that can host both the ceremony and reception and is flexible on catering (I really want Mexican food and a full bar).

It will be a small event, probably about 50-75 guests, and I'm flexible on dates. I prefer an outdoor space.

Any and all leads welcome. I'm very new to this whole thing and don't actually live in Sacramento anymore..

Thanks!!

Re: Outdoor venue in Sacramento for spring/summer 2013?

• Hmm... I'll add some that have indoor venues, because there are a lot of places in Sac that can do both ceremony and reception that may be indoor or indoor/outdoor. I'm not sure about catering, you'll have to look into that... but here are some places that are all in Sac!

Firehouse Restaurant

Courtyard d’oro- old sac

Holiday Inn Capital Plaza, Radisson, Hyatt Regency

Sierra 2

Citizen Hotel

La Rivage Hotel

Sterling Hotel

Haggin Oaks Golf Club

Hornblower Boats

Delta King & River City Queen
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just met with the owner of the River City Queen and they offer a Fajita Bar as part of the catering. The wedding can be performed by the captain and then the reception goes on as the boat cruises the river. You get to pick the time and it is a private charter; only your party is onboard. It is pretty all-inclusive: a dj, cake, food, is included in their prices.
    If you would consider a site in the Fair Oaks area that is outdoors, I also spoke to a woman that is the coordiantor for the Oak Leigh Center and I thought the price was really reasonable and a good site for your size wedding. You can bring in your own caterer and alcohol, so you can have the food you want.
  • Courtyard d'oro is amazing. If we weren't having the wedding in March we'd be going there. Too much chance of rain for us. Haggin oaks offers a lot of choices for in and out as well. Both are decently priced as well. The other option is if you find an outside space a tent could work and you can make it what ever you want it to be. Hope that helps.
  • I'm having my wedding in September of this year at the Oak Leigh Gardens in Fair Oaks. It's a small venue that is outdoors (but has some indoor space in case of rain!) They are extremely reasonable as far as pricing. With them you bring in all your own vendors and you supply your own alcohol, which is great when you're on a tight budget and hunting for low-price vendors. Good luck!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://sacramento.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_outdoor-venue-in-sacramento-for-springsummer-2013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:747ccff7-77d9-4508-8c03-6fe162e46d4cPost:32c41665-cb92-45c6-8158-f3a03be6a5c5">Outdoor venue in Sacramento for spring/summer 2013?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All, I'm looking for recommendations on a venue in Sacramento (preferably Midtown/Downtown/Old Sac) that can host both the ceremony and reception and is flexible on catering (I really want Mexican food and a full bar). It will be a small event, probably about 50-75 guests, and I'm flexible on dates. I prefer an outdoor space. Any and all leads welcome. I'm very new to this whole thing and don't actually live in Sacramento anymore.. Thanks!!
    Posted by RachFran1701[/QUOTE]
    Hey!<div>I am from Sacramento and will be there all sumer visiting family..If you may be looking for a photographer</div><div>You can see all my work here</div><div><a href="http://www.monikaelenaphoto.com" rel="nofollow">www.monikaelenaphoto.com</a></div><div>
    </div><div>I charge 100 per hour and you get a cd of all the images I take in high res.</div><div>Thanks</div><div>Monika</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards