California-Northern

Bay Area photographer/videographer recommendation

Hi all, new to this board :). We are trying to plan our dream Vegas wedding but sadly it seems that not many of our friends/family are willing to make the trip... So we've decided to start looking closer to home. Anyway, my question is does anyone have any recommendations for photographers/videographers in the bay area? I would love to find a place that does both preferably, but am open to any suggestions :). Vegas seems so much simpler, a smaller area with tons of vendors!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bay Area photographer/videographer recommendation

• My friends got married last August and had a wonderful husband and wife team do their photography.  They are up in Mendocino County, near Ukiah where the wedding was.  Her name was Melissa Cramer and I know she had a website and facepage under Melissa Cramer Photography that showed my friends photos.  If we can ever settle on a date she will be doing my photography.
  • Based out of Lake Tahoe, but travel all over California.

Rose Street Studio 
    Photography. Video. Photobooth

• Jerry Lee Photography - he will travel anywhere in CA.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have Hayley Anne Photography for our wedding next year. She has a really unique retro vibe, and a really good eye, I just love her photos. She's based in the Bay Area and also travels (she's coming up to NorCal for mine). You should check her out.

http://hayleyannephotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards