California-Northern
Options

Quick intro

Hey all. =)

I got engaged at the end of March and have been spending most of my time on the central cali board and a few others. I am actually having the wedding in San Luis Obispo country, however most of my planning and shopping will be in Sacramento.

I just figured I'd introduce myself , say hi and ask a question...

Does anyone have a recommedation for a realtively inexpensive engagement photographer? My wedding photographer is located down south but we wanted to get some pictures taken up here to use for our save the date and/or invites.
My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Quick intro

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sacramento area? We used Anfinson Photography. They include a free engagement shoot with any package, but just an engagement shoot is only $150. That includes an hour or two of shooting, an 8x10, and a disc of your pics. This company is a husband and wife team so they get every angle. And they are both really nice and easy to work with. They are on Facebook and their website is www.anfinsonphotography.com
    GL
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVED our photographer, and she does amazing engagement shoots in Sac--her name is Andrea Bucheli and her website is bucheliphotography.com.  We felt SO comfortable with her instantly and she is very reasonably priced.

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions girls. =) I'll check them out.
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards