California-Northern

Sacramento DJ

I'm wondering if anyone has any Sacramento DJ recommendations?  I've met with 2 DJs.  One I loved - "Mr. DJ" but he was more expensive than my mom wants.  The other my mother love - "Supernatural Soundz" - but the woman rubbed me the wrong way and I don't think I want her at my wedding. 

Does anyone have any experience with either of these DJs and/or have any recommendations for any other DJs in town?

Thanks so much! Cool

Re: Sacramento DJ

• edited December 2011
    The Entertainment Team
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Exquisite Entertainment. 
  • annherleannherle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning Star

is  one that i would love to use... but being a full time student.. with a strick budget ... i have to go for the ipod music LOL 

I know that they have Christian DJ'S and Non- Christian DJ'S
  • edited December 2011
    Dj Chris the Rebel! I love him, have worked with him before in the club scene but he also does many weddings!
    Untitled TTC#1 - DX w/ Endo in 2004 - Married 5/21/11 - Stopped BC in 2/12 - Started TTC 6/12
  • loveinthemixloveinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DJ in the Bay Area, including Sacramento. For the quality of equipment I use and level of service I provide, you will not find a better a DJ for the money. I have been DJing all my life, but only recently have made it a full-time business. Feel free to check out my website www.loveinthemix.com and I have plenty of wedding references for you to check.
    www.loveinthemix.com ...creating the soundtrack to life's unforgettable moments
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine is a photographer and she actually recommended Supernatural Soundz.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Creative Memories is the best! Seriously- Mike Anderson is great to work with! Look him up and give him a call!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011

If you're still looking check out SJ's Disc Jockey.  Joe is awesome!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Choice DJ service. They are fair priced, but very good. They have DJd at a few weddings I have been to and I can recommend them.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.loganentertainment.com/

I booked him last week and I got a great deal for the ceremony and reception.  He came highly recommended.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards