California-Northern
Options

INDOOR Ceremony location ideas?

Please help!  I got engaged over the weekend and we are planning a spring wedding so I feel like I am behind the ball on the timeline.  Im looking for an indoor wedding location for about 100 ppl.  It could be in a church, or not...we're open to either idea but we want it to be unique and pretty.  Having a hard time finding something that isnt totally boring.

Please help! 

Re: INDOOR Ceremony location ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked the Vizcaya in Sacramento for my indoor wedding and think it georgous!! They also offer outdoor weddings too. www.vizcayapavilion.com
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which city would you like to get married in? Are you wanting the reception in the same spot as ceremony? Have you established a budget?
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • Options
    johnandtamarajohnandtamara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are really open to the city as long as its in the Bay Area (San Francisco to Sacramento...we are willing to drive).  The wedding budget is somewhere around 10-12K right now with the major factor in that figure being the location and food.  The Vizcaya is a really good idea...we might have to go check that out!
  • Options
    gotitanggotitang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Vizcaya This place is amazing and withinyour budget for 100ppl.
    I live close by and would be willing to be a decorator for you.
    gotitang@yahoo.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Elks Tower or Masonic Temple in Sacramento.  I think you can bring in your own food still.  Would probably need to hire a local planner and rental vendor to make it perfect, but they are pretty places and good prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards