California-Northern

Oak Leigh Wedding Gardens

Hello ladies!

Has anyone had a wedding at/been to a wedding at/are having their wedding at the Oak Leigh Wedding Gardens in Fair Oaks?
They have good reviews on yelp.com but I would like to see what you have to say!

Thank you!
Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oak Leigh Wedding Gardens

• edited December 2011
    Nope, but if you need any other vendor in or around Sac like flowers and cakes and things let me know :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I work with a girl who got married there (I didn't go to the wedding), and she was very happy with the level of service they gave her.  She had nothing but good things to say.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are really nice and make it really easy on you.  (basically, you pick out what you want and they make it happen)  The facility is pretty - the only thing that might be a negative is that there are wild chickens/turkeys (something) that may or may not be there.
    Photobucket
  • JerikaS1088JerikaS1088 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went for a winter wedding, I wasnt impressed it was cold, we had to be inside this unattractive woodsy room with a big wall with cutouts seperating everyone, people on the other side of the wall had to stand and look through. Who designed that I dont know? It was really small they only had little tables and the indoor reception room was so small they had to set up the buffet in the chapel itself.
     I would not reccommend using their indoor facilities at all!

Service: there were only a few people who worked there they had on black aprons that said oak leaigh. really laid back. They werent very friendly, then again if you were bussing tables in an overcrowded room would you have a smile on your face?

Even though it was winter you could tell that in the spring/summer its probably really pretty. There are nice covered outdoor patios that are paved, so no heels in the grass. They have benches for the ceremony area and theres ivy growing all around. So I would reccomend it if your outdoors the whole time.

Price? I have no idea? They are college students and on a budget so I dont think it was that much.

I will also say from a guests point of view it was kind of hard to find its on a smaller lower level one-way street that runs paralell to a big street so the GPS said "you have arrived" and we didnt really, we had to find our way around and find the turn to get on the smaller street.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards