California-Northern
Options

calling all PEC Spring Brides!...

Ok girls, who is attending the Palm Event Center spring menu tasting on the 13th? Identify yourselves :)

We're flying back to the Bay from Vegas just for this event so in addition to having some tasty food, I'm hoping to have a great time! I'm turning the trip into a 4 day planning extravaganza complete with trials, meetings, alterations AND I'll get to see my dress for the first time since I ordered it!

Re: calling all PEC Spring Brides!...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Me me me!!!! I'll be with my FI and both sets of parents. We'll definitely have to chat!  Who are your other vendors thus far? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kbarrett1212kbarrett1212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm coming with FI and both my parents.

Photog: Tyler Vu
    DJ: Nick at Fantasy Sound
    Cake: family friend who has done a Palm wedding before
    I'm picking hotel and RD location while we are there
    Hair: LoftA2 in SJ
    Makeup: Erin Slater with Flawless Beauty

what about you? Did finalize a RD location?

So excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photog: Chocostudio
    DJ: 6Q (my brother)
    No Cake for us!  Desserts for the sundae bar will be from Max's Cafe
    Hair: Jill Newby from Antoni Paez in SJ
    Makeup: Looking at using Mina Drake
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok... theknot just submited my reply before I was done.  My mom is looking at RD locations now.  Russian tradition (FI is Russian) is for both families to split the cost of everything, which actually makes it harder to find an RD location since it's one more thing that BOTH sets of parents will need to cover the cost of.  Campo di Bocci is a possibility...
  • Options
    kbarrett1212kbarrett1212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe more PEC brides are not on here and representing. Come on Lurkers!! :) We don't bite!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards