California-Northern
Options

Get Your Creative Caps On...

So I've decided on the theme of our wedding "The Adventures of Beckob: Chapter 9 The Wedding"

Beckob is a mixture of my name (Beckah) and my fiance's name (Jacob).

I've been keeping a hodge podge of blog entries on the forgotten pages of Myspace for the time we've been together - and for some reason they were always entitled "The adventures..." yadda yadda :) 

So i know I want to do little notebooks with labels on them - something along the lines of my guests having the opportunity to write their own spin off series....

But What on earth can I do with the rest of the ceremony/reception... ideas?

One of my Blog Entries: From March 2008
The Adventures of the Beckob
Current mood:  hungry
Okay this blog is about a weeks worth of stuff :)

So... last Saturday, we got all of our junk to our new pad. :) It’s pretty sweet, yo. hehe :) So Jacob and I would like to extend our thanks to those that came to help us. It definitely would have taken tons of more time, for us to get everything over. 

We’re still living out of some boxes... but I think we’re down to the pretty junk :) haha Today I turned in the keys to the junk ghettoville I once resided in. :) So no more ghetto.

It’s so odd how quiet it is here...... I mean you have your afternoon kids, but for the most part, it’s..... eerily quiet, well except for the occaisional yell of the upstairs neighbors... the first day we moved in, they were actually arguing. Other than that, it’s so.... nice. :) The only problem I find now, is that since we’re winding down on the semester, and the funds are slowly depleting.... I can’t finish decorating it yet :( I have about nine billion things I want to do, or replace etc... but it will have to wait I guess :(

Anyhow, last night is the most of the reason for the blog in the first place. 

Have you ever gotten stuck in your storage place, after they’ve locked the gates? Haha neither have we until last night. Yep that’s right, we were locked in. Our code wouldn’t let us out.... the sign on the gate says to please exit by 9pm. It was 9:35pm. Uhhh???? Nobody was in the office, the 1800 number said to call back during business hours....UMMMM.....? Help!?! I called my parents, they didn’t know what to do. I called Joe at work, because he’s usually knowledgeable about things....But no one knew what to do. Jacob is trying to move the gate.... pushing, pulling.... trying to figure how to get out. So... he notices that the only thing holding the gate, is the chain running along the bottom..... he takes his toolbox, and undoes the bolt holding the chain.... and low and behold it opens the gate! So he tells me to drive out quickly so he can put the bolt back into place and go out the door he found earlier while searching for a way out..... and we were off. To go spend 2 hours cleaning the other apartment as the keys were do today.....

This is one of the reasons I love my relationship with Jacob.... we get into some weird.... WEIRD things, but we always work together to get out of it.... and always without a fight. :) *muah* 

So yeah.... A housewarming party is soon to be announced... probably the weekend of April 5th...? I’m thinking Mexican food: tacos, beans, rice, chips etc and games :) PARTAY!!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards