California-Northern

Alteration Recs for Sacramento Area Please!!

So a while back I heard that keepsake bridal was a good place to get alterations but I can't seem to find it in my google search! I'm thinking the store may have closed down!

Does anyone have any rec's for a reliable and reasonably priced place to get my dress hemmed and bustled in the Sacramento area???  Please help!

Re: Alteration Recs for Sacramento Area Please!!

• rlbohlingrlbohling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's not in sac but I know a seamstress in the east bay oakley brentwood area that may be an option email me and i can give you more info. She altered my bridesmaid dress and they were huge alterations but the dress still looked great
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is only going to be somewhat helpful because I can't remember the name of the place.  It has Elegant in the title - and the lady was really sweet and the turnaround was quick.  I only needed a bustle (it was $60) and my mom's dress needed the top altered a little (straps taken in) and it was $20. 

It's in Sacramento on Fair Oaks near Howe.  There is a shopping center behind the mcdonalds that has like a dry cleaner, a super cuts type place, a subway, and a tennis shop.  She's right in there.   If you're local - you should just drop in.  I believe she's open like 9 to 7.  Good luck!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My MOH had her wedding dress and the bridesmaid dress from my wedding done at Keepsake Bridal. She couldnt say enough nice things about them.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, check out Lana's Studio. They do custom dresses but I think they do alterations too.
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GTG Anyone?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards