Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Mary Rose Memories

Hello all!

I've been thinking about using Mary Rose Memories for DOC services. However, I emailed her twice (once via regular email and once through her website) and have received no response. I realize with all the reave reviews she may just be delayed in responding or should I be concerend that i got filtered into SPAM? Does anyone have a more direct way of contacting her?

Thanks!

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary

Re: Mary Rose Memories

• She is actually getting married tomorrow so that may be why.  I can let her know to check her spam just in case.

I used her and she was VERY responsive. I would chalk this up to her getting married.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Great, thanks jely!

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • I was about to say the same thing as jely. :) I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as her festivites are over. She was always very responsive with me too. (I used her as well) 
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have heard great reviews too unfortunately I was unable to use her because I was having response problems with her starting a few months ago. I hope that she is just tied up with her wedding since everyone seems to love her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards