California-Northern
Options

Northern CA Venue help!

Hello!  My name is Merenda =)

My fiance and I live in the Sacramento area are looking to find a Ceremony/Reception venue in the northern California area.  We're having trouble finding a venue.  We'd like to be married outdoors/Reception indoor or outdoor.  If anyone has any suggestions as to some nice places we're open to suggestions!  The date we'd like is August 13th 2011.  We enjoy coastal areas/nature areas/meadows and wineries. =)  Any help would be amazing.

Re: Northern CA Venue help!

• Options
    elishabelleelishabelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Use www.weddingwire.com . There are a ton of reviews and pictures of the venues. In additon, Northern CA is a pretty broad area. Being a bit more specific will help you in your search.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I woulc suggest checking out the lake natoma inn in folsom ( where i got married) or the monte verde inn in foresthill.  both venues are breathtaking and could accomodate the outside ceremony inside reception that you want.  GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Taber Ranch in Capay Valley in June! Check out their website (TaberRanch.com) It sounds like it would be right up your alley. :)
    It is gorgeous out there! And the thing I like about it the most is that there is only one wedding per day and you and your guests have the place to yourselves.
    Kim is my contact there. Email works best. She is great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Grand Island Mansion is pretty. 

Wine and Roses in Lodi is pretty too. 
  • Options
    michi22766michi22766 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forest House Lodge?? My friend just got married there and it was BEAUTIFUL!
  • Options
    MRSKIEFERMRSKIEFER member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAGGIN OAKS GOLF COURSE

It is absolutely amazing and Rebecca (the wedding coordinator there) is super helpful and really friendly.  The price SO reasonable.  My wedding will be there this October and I really can't wait its been a breeze once I chose a location with Rebeccas help.
  • Options
    eastokes239eastokes239 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forest House lodge on your budget is the best bet! Brett is very understanding and is easy to negotiate with. They are all inclusive so that cut cost down a lot for us! Good luck in finding a place!  As said earlier it is GOREGEOUS! We are getting married there in May!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As a planner I can recommend several- There are so many different palces- your head count and budget really help determine what is out there-  check out
    http://www.idovenues.com/

they have an ask the expert hot line to point you in the right direction
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Victorian Rose of Biggs is about 45 min N of Sac.  For about 3k you can get everything including cake, flowers, food, cleanup, set up,  linens and a wedding coordinator.  This is where I'm getting married and it is a victorian house for a garden style wedding.

Wanda is the owner and one of the best people I have ever gotten to know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Bella Piazza winery. It is beautiful and it is an outdoor/indoor wedding. Amy is a great day or coordinator. I just fell in love with the place the first time i saw it!
  • Options
    SuperFudge00SuperFudge00 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like The River Mill in French Camp. (click on name) My cousin had a beautiful wedding and reception there and they offer almost all of the services you'll need. This is a vineyard/rose garden venue.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Happily Married Since December 18th, 2010!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards