California-Northern

Cheap STD

Hi Ladies,

I am new here and my wedding is 8/7/11. I am on a very tight budget. Do any of you have any suggestions on a cheap STD? ANy and all recommendations will help.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cheap STD

• apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vistaprint - sign up for thier emails and you can get them for free! Here's a blog post about mine and how I maximized freebies: http://high-tide-or-low-tide.blogspot.com/2010/02/save-dates.html
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We designed our own and ordered them from vistaprint. I think we paid a total of like 30 bucks for all 100 of them that we got. We've gotten many compliments on them
  • edited December 2011
    You can find some cheap ones on etsy.com too. Vistaprint is a good option too.  

We got ours from magnetstreet.com. They weren't too expensive - but they weren't super cheap. 
  • edited December 2011
    We have a wedding website which we paid for. (Wedding window). There is a built-in tool that lets you email save the dates, which is included in the cost of the website. It is very user friendly and professional looking. A friend who recently got married is environmentally (and budget) conscious and sent all her save the dates through Wedding Window. If you have some old school family members who would not think that was proper or are not computer-savvy, you could always order just a few paper save the dates and save a ton. We used Weddingpaperdivas and they came out nicely and they have great customer service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards