October 2012 Weddings
Options

rings feeling too tight

since I've been wearing my wedding ring both it and my engagement ring are starting to feel too small.  My e-ring was sized properly and I wore my wedding ring for a few hours after we bought it to  make sure it fit.  i can't sleep with my rings on becuase my hands swell too much (it sucks because i'd like to sleep with them) but now it seems like the feel too tight the majority of the day.  they are so tight sometimes that they leave imprints on my finger and its a struggle to get them off.

my e-ring was already resized before and my wedding ring has engraving so i'm hesitant to have either resized.  do you think i should?  should i go to a jewler and see what they suggest?

Re: rings feeling too tight

• Options
    I would go to a jewler and see what they suggest.  It will only be worse in the summer, since your fingers are likely at their tiniest right now.  A jewler should be able to work around the engraving, depending on where it is located.  There is no reason that your rings should be so uncomfortable you can't wear them at night.
  • Options
    DItto PP, I'd talk to a jeweller.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I think night swelling of my fingers is genetic...i get really wamr when i skeep and thats why my fingers swell. same with my mom.
  • Options
    I'd definitely talk to a jeweler. They should be able to take care of it without issue. I'd make sure you take it to someone reputable where you can talk to the actual person who will be resizing though, and not somewhere that will be shipping it off.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    thanks ladies.  i've determined it's my e-ring that is too tight.  i'm going to take it to the jeweller my husband bought it from.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards