October 2012 Weddings
Options

hate waiting!

I'm so jealous of everyone and their pro pics! My photographer hopes to get mine to me by Thanksgiving...it seems forever away!

I am also afraid I won't like them/have the shots I wanted. I guess that's my fault but we were on such a tight schedule! I didn't get any pics of me with my nephew..I got pics of me, hubby and the baby but none of just me and him. I also wanted more photos of me by myself but everything went so fast I didn't have time. I have a few that my family took but that's it. I made a list but it went out the window somewhere between here and there lol. We did a first look but it wasn't what I wanted. It was supposed to be just us but everyone was around so it wasn't intimate like I wanted. My mom was there making comments my sister was taking pictures too..I wasn't thinking about it at the time but I think it ruined the moment. So I'm really afraid to see the pictures honestly. The day was perfect though...overall. I wasn't thinking anything about pictures in the moment..it was afterwards when I realized what we'd left out.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hate waiting!

• Options
    PattySmith101PattySmith101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    i know what you mean about missed pictures because it seemed like everything was over so quickly!!! i kept saying we need to do family shots- and i kept getting oh we will do them after dinner - then oh after the dances then oh after the garter toss- i have 3 nieces that are all 2 --- needless to say our family shot i made my 8 yo niece change back into her dress< she was like aunt patty i just put tmy pjs on but ok ill change back!--- it was cute and i would have been ok if she didnt change back> and one of my other nieces was in her pjs!!! my 10 neices and nephews were so tired by the time we got around to taking them!!!

then for h's family one of our nephews was asleep- he is only 1 and it was prob 9 or 10 pm at this point!
  • Options

I understand.. my photographer is wonderful, but is a one-woman show so we won't have all of our pro pics until after the New Year! The teasers she posted are fantastic though. I am slightly concerned I didn't get as many WP shots as I wanted, especially of my two MsOH and I and of H and I alone.

I'm going to do a TTD shoot and I'm going to add H to the mix. I'm also seriously considering asking my girls to get back in their dresses and get some of the photos we missed.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards