October 2012 Weddings

SO HAPPY!!!

I bought this really pretty paper a long time ago that i want to use for our invitations, but when I started checking out printers in the area, none of them would even consider working with it. They said the deckled edge would get caught in the printer feed. So, I'd resolved to order giant rubber stamps and hand stamp and emboss all of them myself. But, I'm visiting my parents in my home town and had brought the paper with me. My mom's an artist and I wanted her take on the best method. While she said it could be done they way I'd planned, she also told me to check out a printer here in town. I went down today and they said they can do it! I watched the guy take 5 different sheets and feed them through the printer multiple times with NO prolems. AND, they're doing all the invitations and rsvp's for $30! I had budgeted $175, so this is awesome! 

They just emailed me the templates w/ different fonts and it finally felt like the invitation process was getting started :) I'm so relieved that this worked out and it's one less thing on my massive diy list.  Hurray!

Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart

Re: SO HAPPY!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards