Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Where are you getting married?

Hi ladies, just out of curiosity: where are you getting married and where is your reception venue?

I'm having a traditional tea ceremony at my parents house at noon. Our reception will be at Drexelbrook in Drexel Hill in the evening.
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Where are you getting married?

• Options
    My Wedding and Ceremony is at Radnor Valley Country Club in Villanova.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Both the ceremoney and reception are at the Huntingdon Valley Country Club. FI worked there when he was in high school. His mom worked there for years as well before she passed. We just had our food tasting on Saturday, he still knows so many people there!
  • Options
    We are having our ceremony at St. Bernadette Church in Drexel Hill and our reception is at the Merion Cricket Club in Haverford. I can't wait til May for you and me TDMAUS!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ceremony-Libertyview Ballroom (booked)
    Reception-TBA
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    had26had26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Our ceremony will be at St. Norbert's Church in Paoli, the reception is at The High Point in Malvern. October can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    Ceremony & Reception are at Old York Road Country Club
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Ceremony at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church on 13th St. in Philly and reception at Cairnwood Estate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are getting married at McCall country club in Upper Darby.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    colleenm18colleenm18 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Getting married at a church in Ridley Township and then our ceremony is at Mendenhall Inn
  • Options
    Ceremony and Reception are at Appleford Estate in Villanova.
  • Options
    Ceremony at Old Saint Mary's in old city
    Reception at The Down Town Club
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2968a929-5782-4cc4-8d53-8bc799b082ecPost:56ab96f1-e6cb-4911-8735-1b5f8e86b2ea">Re: Where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having our ceremony at St. Bernadette Church in Drexel Hill and our reception is at the Merion Cricket Club in Haverford. I can't wait til May for you and me TDMAUS!!!
    Posted by Laurie109[/QUOTE]

<div>My reception was also at the MMC last May.  You are the first bride on here I have ever heard getting married there as well.  </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2968a929-5782-4cc4-8d53-8bc799b082ecPost:7fd6a9de-c181-488c-b46f-651ce6f0308a">Re: Where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ceremony & Reception are at Old York Road Country Club
    Posted by smilesavy[/QUOTE]

<div>That was one of my top 3 choices :-)</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My ceremony & reception are at Spring Mill Manor in Ivyland.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:2968a929-5782-4cc4-8d53-8bc799b082ecPost:56ab96f1-e6cb-4911-8735-1b5f8e86b2ea">Re: Where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having our ceremony at St. Bernadette Church in Drexel Hill and our reception is at the Merion Cricket Club in Haverford. I can't wait til May for you and me TDMAUS!!!
    Posted by Laurie109[/QUOTE]

Haha! Yes! Excited and just want to get over with it... but i'm gonna miss all the wedding planning though...
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2968a929-5782-4cc4-8d53-8bc799b082ecPost:3202e0ad-b02f-4214-9684-9d1e9d0c9fb0">Re: Where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you getting married? : My reception was also at the MMC last May.  You are the first bride on here I have ever heard getting married there as well.  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

<div>It was the last of 15 places I looked at and I just knew. It was exactly "me." :) :) I cannot wait to have my reception there!!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2968a929-5782-4cc4-8d53-8bc799b082ecPost:1ece1b4e-47c9-4f92-a71c-2f1edad3086d">Re: Where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you getting married? : Haha! Yes! Excited and just want to get over with it... but i'm gonna miss all the wedding planning though...
    Posted by tdmaus[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm going to miss it too! PS...my sister got married a few years back with her reception at Drexelbrook. You will have a beautiful wedding! :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Ceremony and reception in blair mill inn in horsham!

• Options
    NCV, I think i just found your photographer's blog post from your wedding! It was beautiful!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ceremony at St. John The Evangelist in CC Philly and reception at The Franklin Institute 

Engaged on August 13, 2011. Getting married on June 30, 2012 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA
  • Options
    Ceremony at St Annes in Port Richmond and Reception at the Spring Mill Country Club in Ivyland
  • Options
    Ceremony & Reception at Tendenza!
  • Options
    Ceremony and Reception are at Tendenza!! Can't wait :-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:2968a929-5782-4cc4-8d53-8bc799b082ecPost:3202e0ad-b02f-4214-9684-9d1e9d0c9fb0">Re: Where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you getting married? : My reception was also at the MMC last May.  You are the first bride on here I have ever heard getting married there as well.  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

Can i join the Merion club lol? I'm having mine at there next May
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Ceremony & reception at the Cescaphe Ballroom!
  • Options
    We're having a very non-traditional wedding.  It is a retreat style wedding where all the guests are encouraged to stay the weekend at Camp Ockanickon in Medford, NJ (they have heated lodges).  Ceremony will be lakeside outdoors and reception in the dining call.  The weekend will include campfires, dancing, zip lining, canoeing, games and lots of hanging out with friends and family :)
  • Options
    Ceremony at Old St. Mary's Church and reception at Tendenza!
  • Options
    Everything at the Joseph ambler inn :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    ceremony and reception at the Highlands in Ft Washington
  • Options
    bdmcbdmc member
    First Comment
    Radnor Valley Country Club.