October 2012 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon OVER and I'm a MRS?! Quick wedding recap

My 10/13 wedding was AMAZING!! A few hiccups. 1.) My sister and I left the tears of joy packets at my apartment that we spent an hour or so putting together 2.) The venue never received my email of # of tables needed or how many vegetarians were giong to be at each table...that was a major split second winging (not to mention H made place settings for people who declined (looked on the knot guest list not my table list) 3.) H was SO nervous he couldn't repeat after our officiant...haha called me his awful wedded wife!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!  Neither H nor myself ate the entire night because our stomach was in knots.

Limited People drama!! MIL threw a fit the few days before saying "she had SO much stress and SO much to do that she couldn't help my mom out" even though she was not doing anything to help with the wedding and she took the entire week off of work.  Then  AT the ceremony MIL freaked out to my dad (parents are divorced) that my mom was wearing the same dress as her and she couldn't sit near her! WTF? One had royal blue the other had purple and they looked different. Also, I guess BIL flipped at my step mom (he did smoke weed outside the venue which was in a building downtown Chicago so he's lucky he didn't get caught!) I guess they apologized at the end and everything was okay? But I'm glad that Hs family caused all the drama and my family was well behaved!! YAY!

Other than that everything fell into place.  My guests were having SO much fun on the dance floor that we didn't do the bouquet/garter toss because we didn't want to stop the flow! My 6 year old sister was by my side all night dancing (SO CUTE!)  My night was so memorable and smooth...and it started pouring RIGHT AFTER we got inside the venue after pre-ceremony pictures! It was perfect timing...the whole day was like that.  All problems worked out.

One dissapointment...NO PICTURES YET! So jealous of every one who has previews.

Re: Honeymoon OVER and I'm a MRS?! Quick wedding recap

• Options
    YAY you're married :D

some drama... but that comes with life... HAHAHA your awful wedded wife that's funny
    I understand though my H was nervous too and speaking so quietly on the video all you here is me speaking lol

congrats :D can't wait to see the photos!
  • Options
    What a memorable day, justsmile and laugh about the in-law issues (sounds like alls well now). I do love the awful wedded wife line though - priceless! If it makes you feel better, I am still waiting for pictures too and I got married on 10/6.
    Just my two cents! Penny L G M
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards