October 2012 Weddings

Accessories Help

Hey ladies,
So today my mind has gone to accessories for my dress.  I haven't thought about it at all prior to this though!  I saw a thread a few days ago and so many of you knew what you were wearing already!  I need some help!
What would you ladies recommend for my dress?  I am thinking a little bling, but nothing too crazy.  I don't really have any heirlooms to wear though.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=kirstie&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=A3467

Thanks!

Re: Accessories Help

• I am going to be of no help whatsoever...but your dress is gorgeous!
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • I agree with PP. Gorgeous dress. Sorry, no help either.
    weddingpic
  • Beautiful dress. I found my things on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/BGBJewelry
    115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image
    5 Are MIA image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you ladies!  I love it and can't wait for it to come in!  Thank you kjerl.  I was scouring etsy yesterday too.  I like that shop and will have to look at it more during lunch!  I think I like the look of pearls and rhindstones.  I guess that is what I was wondering what you girls thought. 

• I would definitely do pearls and rhinestones.  I'd try to find a bracelet that has pearls and then a flower brooch, similar to the necklaces being sold on that linked etsy seller page kjerl posted.  I'm not a big necklace person and with your dress, I don't think it's needed so I would just do the bracelet and then some longer pearl and rhinestone drop earrings.  Good luck!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • had26had26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Definitely just do earrings and a bracelet.  Pearl and rhinestone would look really great with your dress.  Which is gorgeous by the way!
  • LDubHawksFanLDubHawksFan member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2012
    I never would have thought not to do a necklace.  Even if I end up wearing my hair in a loose updo?  I appreciate your opinions and will definitely keep it in mind as I keep looking!  Thanks again for your kind words about the dress.  So excited!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards