October 2012 Weddings

Signature drink

So we are thinking that we want to have a signature drink in addition to the beer and wines. Does anyone have some good recipes for alcoholic drinks??? I would like something thats fall related either by flavor or color.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Signature drink

• My step sister got married a few years ago in the fall and her signature drink was a Caramel apple. It was sour apple pucker, vodka, and butter shots. Very yummy but very sweet.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We're doing a Stone Fence, which is bourbon and apple cider (I've seen it called other things, too).
    Anniversary
  • I'd check out Pinterest. It's full of ideas!
    Anniversary
  • We're doing a Toasted Marshmallow Amore for our Signature Drink

3/4 oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
    3/4 oz DiSarono Amaretto
    3/4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
    1 1/4 oz Marshmallow Syrup
    2 oz ice cream
  • We're going to do something with Apple Cider but we haven't found our recipe yet either.
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our bar package includes Captain's, so we're considering buying gallons of cider and offering Captains & cider as a specialty drink!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards