October 2012 Weddings

NWR: Bundle of Nerves

So ladies, I need some distractions! My little man, Dutch, is my dog. My FI and I got him 2 days before we got engaged and he's grown up over the past 10 months to be one of the sweetest and biggest babies I've ever met. Well he's been at the vet since yesterday and has something abnormal in his small intestines. He had been refusing to eat or drink and was vomiting. Hopefully in the next hour we'll hear from the vet about his xrays to see if IV fluids helped the abnomality pass, or if he's going to need surgery. I may not have birthed him, but he's my baby and I'm one worried momma!!! I did well distracting myself yesterday, so I'm hoping to get some distractions here!

Picture taken by Cali Ashton Photography. That's my baby. :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: NWR: Bundle of Nerves

• Oh boy! I know how rough that can be! My cat is my baby! Let's hope the vet calls back with some good news and not too high of a bill! Thinking of you!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I know exactly how you feel. My pups are a big part of my family, and I worry about them like they're my kids! Just keep in mind that while he may be sick, he is also young and strong, so his body is going to fight whatever is not supposed to be there. Keep us updated, and I'm sending good and healthy vibes your pup's way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • I hope that everything is okay.  I used to have animals and I know how nerve wracking things like this can be.  I had a cat that had to have surgery to remove things from her stomach and intestines twice.  She got through it though and so will your pooch.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My pup is everything to me. I hope your baby gets better soon, which I am sure he is getting really good care and will recover quickly. Luckily he has a great mom who took him to the doctor to get all better and who cares so much. Please keep us updated, I know how you feel.
    weddingpic
  • Aww that poor baby. I know how worrisome our sick furbabies can be when they're sick. Hope he gets better soon and good news from his doc! One of my furbabies had to be put down 2 years ago. She had Cancer for years and it spread and she couldn't even get up to eat drink or potty. That was the worst seeing my big baby suffer. She was 15 and had lived a GREAT life though but I miss her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just got the call from the vet. Whatever it is hasn't moved enough, so they're doing surgery. He said they will start in about an hour and keep him for 2-3 more days. :( I'll be a lot better once the surgery is all over with. I'll let you guys know how he does :)
  • Best of luck to your baby! I'd be a wreck!
  • I'm so sorry about your pup. My animals are my babies also, it's awful when they're sick or hurt. Hope surgery goes welll and your pup has a speedy recovery!
  •   Our pets are like our children we would be lost without them and a bundle of nerves as well. Sending best wishes your way!! 
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Sending puppy hugs and kisses! I am thinking of you and your lil pup. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
    93 Have me praying for the mailman! image
  • My little man made it safely through surgery! :) I can't bring him home yet, but I'm so ready to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards