October 2012 Weddings
Options

guest count!

i am up to 1 can't make it... but that is only because my cousin decided not to bring a guest... does that really count as a no? I dont think so lol

Re: guest count!

• Options

I know what you mean! Most of my declines are either people who aren't bringing guests or people who aren't bringing their kids. Not a bad problem to have, I think.

October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    PattySmith101PattySmith101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    so i dont really feel like its a no because i wouldnt have known the person anyway!!! i was going for perfect attendance lol

i have 16 kids on the guest list and there was only 1  kid that i thought wouldnt be coming and his mom decided to bring him! the rest are related so i know they will all be there!
  • Options
    I think we have 15 no's but that is fine with me, cause it gave me oppertunity to invite others... which is why we sent out the invites so early... first RSVP date was for Aug 6th... and our second was for Sept 1st... and we have all our answers now...

which is good cause we need a finaly headcount by Sept 9th
  • Options
    so far we are up to 119 yes's and 21 no's...waiting on 40 something more!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    So far no "no's" yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 95 Invited
    image 70 Are ready to party!
    image 10 Will be missing out!
    image 15 Are MIA!
  • Options
    We've had a few more no's then we were expecting but so far the ones I weren't expecting are all because the couple has a family wedding or is out of town for their kids hockey stuff. All the other declines are international guests that I already knew wouldn't be able to make it anyway.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    67 yes's, 10 no's still waiting on 39 more invited to answer...our guests have until 9/20 to RSVP but I'm starting to remind folks.
    Rachel Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards