October 2012 Weddings
Options

The Last Time...

Anyone else finding them saying this over and over and over,
This is the last day at work before we get married, my last class, last time I talk to this person or that person, my last Monday, my last...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Last Time...

• Options
    Yes!!  :-)  Isn't it great!  Yesterday was my last payroll processing day before the wedding.  Tonight is my last shopping trip with my sisters before the wedding.  :-)  I can't believe I'm down to 4days!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did that with holidays and events...the last christmas at my family's house, the last thanksgiving, the last wedding we go to as an engaged couple.
  • Options
    Yup!  Today is my last day of work too!

Also, last week on How I met your mother it was ALL about people being left at the altar... i'm like WTF!  I didn't learn my lesson and I watched it last night and it was all about divorce!  I'm like That's it, no more HIMYM before the wedding... then I'm like oh wait, this IS the last HIMYM before the wedding!!! EEK!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    I just bought FI his last anniversary card before we get married. Monday we'll be together 8 years before the wedding on Friday. I almost cried in the store!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did that yesterday with my last day of work, but then I managed to weasel my way into some hours on Wednesday! lol I did the "last weekend" thing this past weekend.
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

We are doing this a lot, for basically everything!! This may be TMI, but Monday when FI got out of the shower, he said, this will be the last time you see this sexy single body on a Monday, LOL. 

• Options
    Yes, I did that too!  I started on Sunday with the "last time I will watch the Patriots play as a single lady".  Hahaha.....I thought that I was the only one, so glad that I'm not.  It seems strange that we're getting married this weekend.  I'm still waiting for it to really hit me that this is happening.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I did it with the holidays.  my last Christmas before being married, last Easter, last summer, etc
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    LAst night we had our last "date night" as singles..... I can't wait until my last day of work (tomorrow am)... its killing me - really - how am i supposed to focus?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards