October 2012 Weddings

KPS, not KPI *Cathy* and others...

Sorry KPI was one of my work initials....it is KPS, it is The Knot Post Secret board. Pretty crazy...but fun to read. It is slow now. Here is the address:

http://theknotpostsecret.tumblr.com/
weddingpic

Re: KPS, not KPI *Cathy* and others...

• Its so secret, I can't even look at it at work....to the iPhone Batman!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ok...are these REAL posts from people?!
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Yup, they're from other knotties who send it in secrectly and they get posted. When the board was active we used to dicsuss them every week and offer comments/advice on the E board.
    Anniversary
  • The person in charge of posting them had a baby and it started to slow down. Not sure if it slowed because she wasn't around for awhile, or people stopped sending in secrets, or both.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There are so many things that I have seen that I could send in.  Have you ever been over the wedding bee there are some interesting posts over there too. 

• Some of the posts are crazy! I wonder sometimes if they are made up or real. We used to do a KPS Thursday and it was fun.
    weddingpic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards