October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 11/2

Its officially November and the holiday season is upon us..when do you plan on decorating for Christmas and how crazy with it do you usually go? If you don't decorate, why?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: QOTD 11/2

• Options
    No Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving.  I hate it when the Christmas decorations come out too early, I feel like it makes the season seem less special because I get sick of seeing the decorations by the time Christmas gets here.  I usually don't go too crazy because we only have a fairly small townhouse.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't even see this before I posted my QOTD lol!!

We get our tress Thansgiving weekend.  We always end up getting it in the late evening time and say that we are going to just put the tree up then go to bed.  It never owrks that way and we end up staying up late to decorate it. 

I do have to admit that I got DH an 8-bit Christmas wreath last year and he found it last weekend.  He changed up the batteries in it and hung it up on the wall...
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

We have a small apartment, but I will put out a tabletop tree and a few decorations. I love Christmas! Garland and light and Christmas music...My son is already asking for hot chocolate! I try to wait for the weekend after Thanksgiving

~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    We decorate at the end of November and get our tree about 2 weeks before Christmas.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We have a small apartment and a very mischievious cat so I will probably put out little tabletop tree up about halfway through December.  I love Christmas but the cat has knocked that little tree over both years we've had it. He also steals ornaments for toys. When we get a bigger place that can handle a bigger tree we'll put it up earlier.  I'll just have to hope Kitty can't knock it over.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    my  mom would always decorate at the end of the month.  now thta i'm married i'm not sure when we will decorate.  we have a couples session booked with our photogs for dec 15 so we will prob decroate that weekend and get our tree.
  • Options
    I usually go all out for Christmas.  Last year we had the kids for Thanksgiving in NC, so I had Christmas decorations up before we left... this year we are in NC for Thanksgiving and Christmas... so I'm not sure if I'm going all out.  Thanksgiving with my family in Nc, Christmas with his family with his kids.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards