October 2012 Weddings

Invitations

I already have mine deigned and ready to print.  We aren't changing the date or time because we have everything booked and set.  But, for some reason, I am still a little nervous to print them out, although it would be great to get them done and ready to go.  So, when are y'all going to print/order them?
dscf4745-2
Anniversary

Re: Invitations

• Ours are coming in the mail today! Everything is set in stone, but if something changes, we'll just re-order. We did them through vistaprint using a groupon, so I think we'd only be out $50 or so.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I chose June or July becasue we are going to do a tasting I think in May in figure out our menu and then order the invites. I already have them picked out on vistaprint. I will def have them ordered by June though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered mine last week through VP. I didn't order the rsvp cards yet but I will do that in the next week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  I would like to say that we will pick them out sometime in Feb or March but I know FI and I.  We also have to do our tasting, which will probably sometime in March since she is about to have a baby and I would like to give her sometime after the baby is born to do the tasting with us.
  • Kimm, for some reason I read that as your FI was going to have a baby "sometime in March".  Whaaa?   haha
  • I'd be nervous to order them yet. I'm going to wait until June or July.
  • Oh, and I'm ordering mine in May or very early June.  We have the timing set, but I can't help thinking that something might change.  It would cost a lot of money to reprint, so I'm going to wait.
  • My MOH is making ours because she's a graphic designer.  We're getting ready to sit down and go over details, but the plan is that she gets the final product to me by late June/early July so I can start stuffing envelopes and getting them ready to go out!
    Anniversary
  • I won invites from Minted.com on a blog contest : )

Since invites do not need to be sent out until the beginning of August (around 8 weeks before the wedding), we're probably not going to order them until May or June.  It depends on how long the shipping takes and how long I think we'll need to address them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards