Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

How big is your...

Bridal Party? How many BMs, how many GM?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How big is your...

• Options
    We each have 7 adults and one JR.
  • Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I have 6 bridesmaids, he has 7 groomsmen and we do not have a ring bearer or flower girl.
  • Options

5 BMs, 5 GMs, 1 Ring Bearer and 1 Flower Girl

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We have 6 BMS, 6 GMs, 2 FGs, 1 RB, and a Junior Best Man.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen so far... I don't think we'll have a ring bearer but I'd like one of the little girls I nanny for to be the flower girl. I'm waiting til it's closer to ask though, since it's technically an employer/employee relationship between me and the parents (even if it doesn't feel that way) and  who knows what could change in the next 9 months.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    5 BM, 4 GM, 1 RB, 1 FG, and 4 JR BM's who I'm calling "Cousinmaid's" as they are my girl cousins who are more like sisters and range in ages from 8-18 so I feel weird calling them "JR" you know?

• Options
    I had 5 bridesmaids, 5 groomsmen, 1 flowergirl & 2 ring bearers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    5 bridesmaids, 5 groomsmen and 5 children (3 flower girls and 2 ring bearers)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    2 BMs, 3 GMs, and 1 FG.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    None. Keeping it simple. Our kids will stand with us. That's about it.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    My sister next to me, his sister next to him. Very low key.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We dont have a true bridal party... we have a best man (only responsible to set up projector and screen for slideshow and do a toast) and a man of honor (responsible to greet guests for me, so i can enjoy the cocktail hour). That's it. Simple.
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    3 BM, 2GM, 1 Junior GM, 1 RB and 1 FG.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    broodc2broodc2 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    haha I totally thought this thread was going in a different direction.

6 GMs (2 best men), 6 BMs (2 matrons of honor...her sisters), 1, maybe 2 junior BMs (depending on relationship with brother's baby momma in a year...I'm the godfather), 1 ring bearer, 2 other little nephews in tuxes handing out programs with their daddies (said MOHs are the mommies/wives), no FG, and a partridge in a pear tree. 
  • Options
    Our children are mainly our bridal party. 
    Between us both we have 5 kids.
    4 girls ages 14, 14, 9, 6
    1 boy age 5

So the kids make a FG, RB, Junior Maid of honor, 2 bridesmaids.
    Then I'm having my cousin as my MOH and he's having 2 best men (his bestfriend and his brother)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

1 MOH, 7 BMs, 1 Best Man, 7 GM, no kids.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We haven't officially asked anyone yet since the wedding is still so far out.  We're fairly certain it will be 5 GM, 5 BM, 2 FG (both of my nieces), and no RB.
  • Options
    5 BM, 4 GM, 1 RB... I don't think my fiancee has picked a best man yet for JULY! Men.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_how-big-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2d4706ca-9010-442d-8249-1b3822904c9bPost:546181ee-3024-4182-b0b0-3028bc71fa06">Re: How big is your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha I totally thought this thread was going in a different direction. 6 GMs (2 best men), 6 BMs (2 matrons of honor...her sisters), 1, maybe 2 junior BMs (depending on relationship with brother's baby momma in a year...I'm the godfather), 1 ring bearer, 2 other little nephews in tuxes handing out programs with their daddies (said MOHs are the mommies/wives), no FG, and a partridge in a pear tree. 
    Posted by broodc2[/QUOTE]

Hahah yeah I thought it was going in that direction too when I first saw it.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bluebfalobluebfalo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    4 and 4 (1 MOH, 2 BM, 1 Bridesman) and (1 Best Man, 2 GM, 1 Groomswomen) with 2 flower girls (FI's goddaughters), no ringbearers (no godsons, and too many nephews to be fair).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We both have BIG families and wanted to include or siblings... 10 BMs and 10 GMs 3 Ring Bearers and 1 (maybe 2) Flower Girls....Bigger then I thought originally but wouldnt have it any other way Smile

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I have 3 maids and he has 5 GMs. The MOH and BM will be paired and then the other 2 maids will be flanked by 2 groomsmen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards