October 2012 Weddings
Options

RSVP fail

Got my first RSVP back in WEEKS (still waiting on 15 cards to find my mailbox...) and they didn't check whether or not they were attending. They only wrote their name...*face palm*
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: RSVP fail

• Options
    Oi! That's annoying. I know how you feel. Deadline for our rsvp's is Monday and I'm still waiting on 2/3rds of my family. And some of the rsvp's we have gotten have their preferred dinner option marked AND the unable to attend line checked. AARRRGH!!!

I have a feeling we're going to have a lot of double-checking responses :(
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Yeah, my rsvps really had me doubting the reading comprehension skills of my guests. I had to personally hound over 50 of them for what they wanted to eat. Seriously, almost 30 people got chicken without thier sayso, because I was sick of playing 'ignore the waitress' with them.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    I had one like that too and he didn't check meal choice or anything, I called and he was super-embarassed about it, but it was early enough that I wasn't flipping about it it was just sort of amusing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards