October 2012 Weddings
Options

Hangers! PIP heavy!!!!

So after I saw the new trend on giving out those adorable hangers, I decided to make my own version. I painted hangers and put letter stickers on them that I got from my favorite store Michaels!
this one is mine! of course!

These are part of my BM gifts!

And I loved them so much I made one for my mom and the MOG!

Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
60 Yes image
16 No image
93 Have me praying for the mailman! image

Re: Hangers! PIP heavy!!!!

• Options
    Oh, super cute!! Great job! 
  • Options
    very nice!!! you are on a roll tonight! makes me want to get off my butt and start working on some of my diy!!! ok maybe not a good idea for tonight! maybe tomorrow ... lol
  • Options
    Those are so cute!!  Seeing all of you ladies' DIY stuff makes me wish I was crafty!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • Options
    OOOOOOOO. SO PRETTY!  Now that's somethiing I think I can do. The ones with the twisty names and such look complicated. I just might borrow this idea :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @patty I did these through the course of a few weeks, it took a while to get all the right materials, and the table numbers I did today because I had off and was so excited I had to post pics! But I have so much left to do!!! So I know how you feel!
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
  • Options
    I love your hangers! I did mine the same way with those exact stickers in silver! SOOOO much easier than the wire!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    These are amazing!! I might have to steal this idea, because it looks doable for a non-crafty person.  Were they time-consuming, or is it a craft that you did a little bit here and there over a few weeks?
  • Options
    How cute!! Great job!
    weddingpic
  • Options
    They didn't take too long, I got the hangers then sanded them ( that was time consuming)  then I put two coats of the paint on the hangers, the actual placement of the stickers was quick I was just very picky! and I hot glued the flower on. 
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
  • Options
    oh and I have 9 BM's so thats why It took me a while!
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards