Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Now's the time to talk about your week...
Why you're glad it's Friday (or maybe why you aren't glad)! And your plans for the weekend-WR and NWR!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!

• I'm glad it's Friday because I'm getting married tomorrow! Yaaaaaaaay!! I'm not looking forward to the 90 degrees and humidity in Philly tomorrow though.. just hope my makeup and hair will stay in place for the whole day tomorrow... hahaa.
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_happy-friday-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:2e5a3724-259e-4362-9708-96cda54e59e4Post:914a39a2-c5f6-481b-98a2-93d348e1bfb8">Re: Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad it's Friday because I'm getting married tomorrow! Yaaaaaaaay!! I'm not looking forward to the 90 degrees and humidity in Philly tomorrow though.. just hope my makeup and hair will stay in place for the whole day tomorrow... hahaa.
    Posted by tdmaus[/QUOTE]

YAY! Congrats! At least it isn't going to rain :)

Fi's bachelor party is this weekend, they're going to New York, so i"ll be home alone this weekend. I've got a couple BBQs and b-day celebrations though. I'm really looking forward to this long weekend!
  • Yay, congrats TD!

I have lots of WR activities this weekend. FI and I are going to meet with our florist later today and then we are going tux shopping tomorrow. I'm also hoping to convince FI to start our registry tomorrow but it's not looking good lol.

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • @TD Exciting!!!

I've been sick all week but I do feel better today...I'm glad it's Friday so that I get to sleep late tomorrow and the rest of the weekend...hopefully I'll be back at 100% after my "3 day" weekend...And if my job let's us leave work early today, that'll make me love this Friday even more :)

I have no plans for this weekend I just need to rest and get better...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay tdmaus! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and I can't wait to see pictures!

I'm pretty bummed. FI isn't coming home this weekend because he has so much school work and projects to do, so now I have no idea what I'm doing. I have off work tomorrow and Monday, but I have to work Sunday morning. Maybe I'll attempt to get a bunch of WR things done.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards