October 2012 Weddings
Options

I broke down and looked at the weather...

...and its supposed to be 53 degrees with a chance of rain on saturday! EEK. Thats the local weather station, but weather.com is saying its only supposed to be 49 degrees and a 30% chance of rain. Lets hope this changes! 

Anyone else looking that has their weather in the 8 or 10 day forecast?!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I broke down and looked at the weather...

• Options
    Yes, like you, I know we're not supposed to, but I can't help it. :-/ AccuWeather literally seems to change from day to day as to whether or not it'll be rainy or sunny. Weather.com and Weather Underground both say 0% precipitation, but the National Weather Service says 30% chance.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    RAin RAin Rain all weekend so I stopped looking LOL
  • Options
    Me too, accuwweather and weather.com both say 60-62 for a high, 10% chance of precipitation and winds under 10 mph. Works for me though it's a bit chily for me to be in a strapless dress.. I'm gong to wear my grandmother's shawl with my dress to keep warm when I'm outside.
    Just my two cents! Penny L G M
  • Options
    Accuweather says morning showers and 68 degrees.  Weather.com gives a 30% chance of showers, same temperature.  It does seem to keep changing, so I don't think really start to trust the weather until Thursday or so.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Mine had been waffling between rain or no rain around the 10 day mark, but for the past couple days seems to have stabilized as no rain. Cool, but no rain. Fingers crossed!
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    I can now see for the first day I'm in town for the wedding (Tuesday 10/9), and that's a High 61/Low 40, partly cloudy. *Fingers crossed that it stays like that or warmer for 10/13*
  • Options
    Mine says 53 degrees and sunny. I honestly wouldn't mind that, as long as it wasn't colder.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been looking, and like a PP poster said, it changed every day. But right now I've got high of 56 partly cloudy, which is a little cooler than I'd like, but we'll see.
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My weather has completely changed since yesterday...we are now forcasted to have a mostly sunny day with a high around 82. A bit warmer than I'm hoping but if it stays clear, I wont complain.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been looking daily since 15 days to go and I'm now at 6 days LOL It's changed a bit but says sunny. Just 53 degrees is a little too chilly for my liking but I'll take that any day over rain! The weather can change day to day so probably until Wed/Thurs of this week is when I'll know what it'll more than likely be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards