October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 11/1

When you get your pictures back , are you doing a photobook?  Are you having the photog make you one or are you doing it yourself?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 11/1

• Options
    An 80 image photo book and 2- 30 image parent books were in our photography package. We'll be picking out our images this weekend so that we can get our books before Christmas
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    WE have a free 40 pg Photog "coffee table book" we have picked the images already, but our photographer has 2 other books to do first so we have to wait a bit...

We made a magazine like type photo book for Dh's grandma we will give to her this weekend... our parents we are making albums for. just normal albums lol
  • Options
    Our package includes a 50 page photobook for ourselves and 20 page parent albums.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We're making them ourselves. I'm embarrassed to say I've already started working on it... without our photos. To be fair, I understand I'll probably scrap most (if not all) of it, and I was setting up some photos we're including that a friend (a photographer) took from our rehearsal and after-party.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are getting an album for ourselves, my photographer already sent me a sneak peak of 2 pages he laid out already, i cant wait to see the final layout.
    And 2 parent albums, one for my parents and one for his mom, we will prob make an album for his dad through snapfish or something.
    We pick up our pictures Sunday so our parents can start picking what pics they want for their albums=)
  • Options
    A coffee table book is included in our photography package. Once we get it, we're essentially going to copy it and give one to each of the moms as their gift.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    I am going to do a digit scrapbook.  I have been tempted to start it without the pictures but I haven't yet.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    My Mother offered to do a Wedding Scrapbook for me. Not my cup of tea at all, so I was thrilled. Naturally, she expects me to sit through most of the Scrapfest weekend with her - starting tomorrow. She started asking for pictures last weekend. My sister picked up my fav shots from our photographer last night, and I printed a few non- pro from a friend this evening. She will pick those up and the scrapbook paper I received as a shower gift in the morning. I will also put together a digital book. I need to choose the ones I want for home, I suppose as well.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    Our package from our photographer included an album for us and 2 smaller, clone albums for our parents.  Hopefully we'll get our proofs back soon because I am dying to see them, then start to pick photos for our album.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards