October 2012 Weddings
Options

Other than Things Remembered?

We were going to purchase some items from "Things Remembered" for MOH and BM gifts and haven't heard great things about them and they are very expensive.  Has anyone used any other companies for stuff like this and did you like the price and quality...shipping time?
Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
101 Are ready to party image
18 Can't make it image
1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image

Re: Other than Things Remembered?

• Options
    edited September 2012
    I think "Things Remembered" has really nice stuff. We didn't use it for the wedding but I've gotten gifts from there before and they turned out good. You're right about it being expensive though!

ETA: Forgot to mention, we wanted engraved bottle opener key chains for the guys and they were crazy expensive at Things Remembered. I ended up finding some awesome handmade ones on Etsy!
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    They do seem to be more expensive, however, I was in to have two items engraved a couple of week-ends ago and felt like there were some reasonable items (more than I remembered!).

ETA: Totally didn't answer your question...sorry...I don't - however, we have local individuals and local jewelers whom also do engraving. If you have a gift in mind, you might make the calls for pricing and for engraving separately.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    I recently used personalizationmall.com and the end results were very nice, they were affordable and shipped fast.
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • Options
    What are you looking for?  FI is getting his groomsmen personalized flasks, and I was scared to get them from Things Remembered because they had terrible reviews and seemed a bit pricey once you added the personalization.  We ended up finding some really awesome flasks on Etsy, and they were $50 cheaper!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • Options
    oh cool...im going to look at Etsy today and  personalizationmall.com  and groomsmangifts.com...im starting to see the other options...wish i had found it sooner so i wasn't in such a hurry to order..but oh well....let ya know what I find
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards