October 2012 Weddings
Options

check!

booked the photographer today! my hand trembled a little writing out the 1200 dollar deposit check but hopefully it will be way worth the money we are spending.

Now we have the ceremony site, venue (includes centerpeices in the package), dj with lighting and gobo and photographer booked. I have STD's made. Next is the deposit on the dress (I am running a lil late on that ; p ).

Later on, I am going to contact the house decorator of the venue for the additional chair covers and gazebo decor and enhancing our centerpeices (its an additional charge of 30 bucks a centerpeice for colored flowers). I need to choose invites and book my grooms gift (cigar roller).  I am gonna get my bouquets from sams club so I dont need to worry about that for a while : )

I feel relieved that I have most of the bigger stuff booked.

Photobucket invite1

Re: check!

• Options
    Wow those are some great checks!!  Have you found your dress yet? 
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    That's great!  You have so much done and I bet that stung a little writing that check but it is one less thing to do !

We have been in contact with a DJ back and forth and have finally decided to go with him.  FI just emailed him to ask him to be our DJ.  Cross you fingers it works out. I met him at a Bridal Expo he was really knowledgeable and nice and was one of the least expensive I met with.   I think we also have found FI wedding band, we have our Photog, venue, dress and my wedding band, and have booked a block of rooms for OOT guests. I am in the process of redoing our STD's through Vista Print so that I can add our wedding website which FI is actually creating!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    wow nice ladies. I have not made a wedding website yet or found rings. I did find my dress but I wanted to book my photographer first. I need to put down a grand for my dress. thats the next big purchase.
    Photobucket invite1
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_check-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:80bc8351-0f66-4f4d-9591-f34ce7de571bPost:ac0c570f-bec8-4591-9990-407c0a4510c6">check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]booked the photographer today! my hand trembled a little writing out the 1200 dollar deposit check but hopefully it will be way worth the money we are spending.   [/QUOTE]

<div>OMG! This! When we placed out $2500 deposit down at our venue it was hard to let go of the debit card. Congrats on getting stuff done though. </div>
    October '12
    ~MARRIED 10.11.12~
  • Options
    Congrats!  It's nice to have such a big check done.  I am so happy that we have our photographer booked and don't have to worry about it anymore.  But yes, it is somewhat painful to give away that much money at once.  it will be totally worth it in the end though.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats! You've got really great checks! So excited for you!
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards