Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Engagement Photos

Going this weekend to Valley Forge park (if it's nice out) for Engagement photo shoot. It's only a handful of pictures but I'm not sure what 'shots' I'd like. I know the photographer will have his own agenda but are there any shots that you NEED?

Any suggestions? Thanks!!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lauren & William
Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
image 100 Are ready to party!
image 24 Will be missing out!
image 28 Are MIA!

Re: Engagement Photos

• I meant for this to be a post, not discussion. =/

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • On Thursday we have "Inspiration Thursday"...if you type that in the search engine below those posts should show up, click in the posts and the links within the post and you'll be able to see other photographer's work to get some ideas HTH

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i would look at different photographer sites.. or google engagement pictures and look to see what you like...

or check out Pinterest.. they have great ideas

• I had my e-pics done at Valley Forge too!

We didn't have any specific shots in mind, we just did what our photographers told us to do haha.
    Anniversary
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Photogs have great ideas always, they are used to doing this!

As far as MUST HAVE shots....
    looking into each others eyes (of course).
    Close ups of your E ring, if you are not uncomfortable taking your ring off, they usually can place it somewhere random, artisitic, like on a flower or something. One of my favorite shots is a close up of my ring sitting on a tree branch and we are behind it, blurry in the background, and kissing.
    A shot of just your feet when kissing, do the little foot pop
    A cute one we did was make a heart with our hands (my left, his right) with our arms out-stretched and the photog centered us kissing inside the heart.

But really, your photog will know what to do. Trust him/her! Don't be shy, get creative. Be goofy if that's your personality.. run, jump, piggyback ride. E-shoots are a GREAT time to get to know and get comfortable with your photographer so that you feel more at ease on the wedding day :) Have a great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment

PS, I had asking on the inspiration Thursday board where the park was, so now that I saw this you can just ignore that ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards