October 2012 Weddings
Options

last week/weekend=wedding HORROR STORY.

Re: last week/weekend=wedding HORROR STORY.

• Options
    I'm sorry your parents we so cruel to you and disliked your hairstyle.  Did you like your hair before they said they thought it was bad?  I'm sure you looked beautiful.

As for your FI's sisters; you probably should have just let them buy their own dress in the first place, unless they wanted the same dress as your BMs in a different color. I would recommend letting them both pick out a dress in a size that fits them (ie they go buy it in a store after trying it on).  Hopefully if they're in the store, they are realistic about their size and what is appropriate to wear as a reader at a wedding.

Good luck OP!
  • Options
    I think you're letting yourself get too stressed out over the wedding. As far as the dresses go, I'd just let them get new dresses if it makes them feel comfortable. I agree with PP that they don't need to match the BMs. With your hair, as long as you like it, and your FI likes it, that's all that matters. You're letting this wedding get to you too much if you've cried all weekend over a hairstyle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards