October 2012 Weddings

Happy Wedding Month!!!

It is finally here ladies!! I am so excited for each and every one of you.

So, who is our first bride to get married? Ali?? Only one on Thursday? Wow!! Congrats!
weddingpic

Re: Happy Wedding Month!!!

• This month came SO FAST!!!!

SO MANY of us getting married on th 6th lol... CAN'T wait to see photo's! I am definetly sticking around till NOVEMBER! lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_happy-wedding-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:9758792d-f53f-4e6a-ac64-d47c8afa9077Post:ee36962d-e81e-414e-a032-4d5a9d1fac05">Re: Happy Wedding Month!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This month came SO FAST!!!! SO MANY of us getting married on th 6th lol... CAN'T wait to see photo's! I am definetly sticking around till NOVEMBER! lol
    Posted by schnugglebug[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, there's too many of us whose weddings I want to see. Plus, if people are still around, I can't imagine I won't want to show off my professional shots, and those will take four weeks.
    Anniversary
  • I'm home this week and on the phone finalizing the detials...can't believe all the hard work is over. Now, it's just getting through the week while I hold my breath in hopes nothing goes wrong. Laughing
    I am going to be checking back often to see all the wedding pics. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll be hanging around until the professional shots are posted. You all have been such a great support network - we finally made it!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Seeing October on the calender finally made this all seem so real. I have almost the whole month to wait but it feels like it's just around the corner. :D I'll be excited to learn from the wisdom of all of you lovely ladies who wed earlier in the month! :)
  • Seeing October on the calendar this morning made me nauseous!  We got a lot done this weekend, but there's still quite a bit on the to-do list!

Congrats to all the October ladies!  It was a pleasure getting to know all of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Wedding Month!!!!

All of you October brides have been such an inspiration for me.  Seeing your ideas, reading your posts, seeing that we are all going through pretty much the same stuff, it makes me happy to see I'm not the only one freaking out!!!  I am a 10/20 bride, so I will be waiting to see all your information so I can make last minute changes if needed.  Please keep us updated!!!!!

Stephanie
  • Happy Wedding month! And for some of us Wedding week! I'm so excited to be able to see pictures of everyones planning come together!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay!  It's our wedding month!!! I am so excited for it to be October 19th :)  Best of luck to those in their final WEEK!  I joined the community forum party a lttle late but am so glad I joined in the fun!
    Anniversary
    Missing our September Sunflower
    BFP 12/23/12: EDD 9/01/13: MMC 1/31/13, baby stopped growing at 8w2d. D&C 2/01/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards