October 2012 Weddings
Options

Married! 10/20/12

So, it's been almost 2 weeks since our wedding, but I haven't had access to a computer long enough to do a post until today.

It rained for the entire day before the wedding, so it was very wet and muddy on the 20th, so we had to make the decision to have the ceremony inside instead of outside, which was a bummer, but we still got to have our pictures taken outside, so it wasn't a complete loss.

I was very happy with how everything went, in spite of forgetting some things (like our cake topper and most of the stuff for our Memory Table), but at the end of the day, we were married, and that's all that really matters. :)

We're still waiting on our professional pictures from the photographer, but she posted a couple of "teasers" on her Facebook page, so I'm going to share them with y'all!

This is us with our wedding party. The little grassy area that we're standing on is where our ceremony would have been held if the weather had cooperated.

We had so much fun with our photographer and I know that she got some really great shots, but this is the picture that I'm most excited/pleased with! I love everything about it!

Hopefully I'll have some more pictures to share with you ladies in the next week or so! I'm really enjoying seeing the pictures from your weddings!
photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg

Re: Married! 10/20/12

• Options
    YAY for outdoor pics...
    all in all it worked out though :D we decided to have our ceremony outside and in the middle of it, it rained and hailed and we all had to run inside LOL

pics look great can't wait to see more!
    congrats :D
  • Options
    Oh, that sounds like fun, lol! We probably would have been rained on had we chosen to have the ceremony outside that's just our luck. I'm just glad that we were able to capture the beautiful fall colors in some of our pictures. :
  • Options
    I love your gorgeous self snuggled against your Superman! I agree, can't wait to see more! Congratulations on being Mrs!
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    HAHA I love the second picture!!! You looked so pretty. Congrats!!
    weddingpic
  • Options
    Thanks! That's our favorite picture so far! Can't wait to see the others! Hopefully we'll get them sometime this weekend or next!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards